- engages young people in physical activity
- develops teamwork, trust and responsibility through cooperative working
- develops social skills, encouraging positive communication
- requires the development of problem solving and leadership skills
- builds confidence through setting goals and achieving them
- develops ability at the pace of the individual
We can tailor sessions to meet the requirements of groups with a variety of additional needs, by arrangement.
If there are any disciplinary issues then we have the right to exclude an individual on safety grounds. We ask that there be a resonsible adult present to manage the behaviour of young people.
Instructor-student ratio for indoor climbing: 1 to 8 (this constitutes one group)*
£50 per group, per hour
Recommended session length: 1.5 to 2 hours
Please contact us with your requirements:
*Groups with additional needs may require a smaller ratio